- Drunk: Your character gains bonuses to all social skills and penalties to all other rolls while drunk. Modifiers increase the drunker you get.
- Fatigue: For every 6 hours of sleep deprivation, roll Resolve +Stamina to remain awake. If successful, take a -1 penalty (cumulative) on all rolls.
- Guilty, Moderate: As written in Chronicles of Darkness p. 289, but take a -1 penalty instead of a -2.
- Guilty, Severe: As written in CofD p. 287.
- One-handed: Character always suffers the Arm-Wrack Tilt in combat. Additional penalties may be imposed by the GM for some rolls requiring manual dexterity.
- Shaken, Moderate: As written in Chronicles of Darkness p. 290.
- Shaken, Severe: As above, but take a -1 penalty on all rolls that would be hindered by the fear (or other emotion) that brought about the Condition.
- Spooked, Moderate: As written in Chronicles of Darkness, p. 291.
- Spooked, Severe: As above, but your character is also subject to the effects of the Obsession Condition until the Spooked Condition is shed.